Are you feeling unwell today? Having a difficulty on breathing through your nose?
It’s your time to take a cup of Sinuzip. Yes! Sinuzip is like a tea or a coffee that you will enjoy. Imagine how perfect it is to have a warm cup of lemon drink beside you. Sinuzip contains paracetamol and phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride. Paracetamol is an analgesic used to relieve pain, discomfort, and reduce fever while phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride is a nasal decongestant used for the relief of nasal and upper respiratory congestion. Sinuzip is used for the symptomatic relief of colds and flu.
Sinuzip is a unique soluble powder, unlike other paracetamol tablets or capsules. This is easy to dissolve on hot (but not boiling) water. You will also experience the aroma and a delightful treat of lemon flavor. This is a very alternative for coffee and tea if you are a fan of this.
Before you take Sinuzip, you must need to know it first:
Do not take Sinuzip:
- If you suffer from angina pectoris or any heart disease
- If you have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- If you are currently taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor or antidepressants such as hydrazine and minaprine
- If you suffer from health conditions such as toxic goiter, benign prostatic hypertrophy, heart rate irregularity, and glaucoma
- If you have allergic reactions to paracetamol and phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride
Tell your doctor before you take Sinuzip, if any of these apply to you:
Children and Adolescents
Do not give Sinuzip to children under 12 years old as the safety and efficacy of Sinuzip have not been established.
Some medicines may affect the way Sinuzip works.
- Antihypertensive (like bromocriptine)
- Antidepressants and antipsychotics (like amantadine, thioridazine, hydrazine and minaprine)
- Anti-HIV drugs (like stavudine, zidovudine, indinavir and lamivudine)
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
If you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, In general, the actives of Sinuzip are relatively safe for pregnant and lactating women.
Driving and using machines
Although very rare, Sinuzip may make you feel dizzy. Do not drive or operate machinery if you are affected in this way.
What Sinuzip contains?
There are two active ingredients in Sinuzip, namely: paracetamol and phenylpropanolamine. Each sachet of Sinuzip contains 500 mg of paracetamol and 20 mg of phenylpropanolamine.
What Sinuzip looks like and contents of the pack?
Sinuzip is an analgesic/nasal decongestant that comes in powder form. The powders are a mixture of yellow and white crystalline granules with lemon odor and taste.
The powders are enclosed in sachets, packed in box of 50’s and 10’s.
Available Flavors and it’s cost:
- Sinuzip Lemon 500mg/20mg Powder for Solution
- Box of 50’s – P 500.00 (Can be sold per sachet)
- Box of 10’s – P 100.00 (Sold per box)
- Sinuzip Lemon with Green Tea 500mg/20mg Powder for Solution
- Box of 50’s – (Can be sold per sachet)
Sinuzip is available in all branches of Mercury Drug, The Generics Pharmacy, St. Joseph Drug, Three-Sixty Pharmacy and other independent drugstores nationwide.
Thank you Sinuzip for giving me this product. It really helps me a lot. And this is very travel friendly because of its size. I can use this every time when I’m outdoor or on a travel expedition. And this time, always stay safe and healthy. We should protect ourselves in order to stay away from the virus.
You can check it on my Instagram Account:
View this post on Instagram
Feeling under the weather? Having difficulty on breathing through your nose? ?? Have a rest and take “Sinuzip”. It is perfect to have a warm cup of lemon drink beside you. You will relax as you smell the diffusing lemon aroma coming from the cup. Take a sip and experience that delightful treat with it’s pleasant tasting lemon flavor. This is also perfect as alternative on drinking coffee or tea. ?☕ Sinuzip is available in all branches of Mercury Drug, The Generics Pharmacy, St. Joseph Drug, Three-Sixty Pharmacy and other independent drugstores nationwide. Thank you so much @sinuzip_ph for this amazing product and more covered this quarantine period.❤️ Always remember to stay safe and healthy! ?? #BloggerxPH #Sinuzip #InfluencersPH #GrammersPH #Philippines