Starbucks Philippines is collaborating with a local artist for their merchandise for the very first time this year. Patrick Cabral is a world-renowned and a multi-disciplinary artist based in Manila. He is well-known on his papercut skills showcasing the most endangered species here in the Philippines.
This season, Starbucks Philippines have a collaboration with Patrick Cabral’s masterpiece. The collection was inspired by Sarimanok, a mythical bird of the Maranao people of Mindanao. Patrick blends his art with a cultural symbol with his maximalist style, creating an intricate and exuberant design.
See the collection here:
Double Wall Mug
16oz Acrylic Tumbler
16oz Stainless Steel Tumbler
LOQI Tote Bag
Starbucks X Patrick Cabral Paper Card
And here’s the price list of the Starbucks X Patrick Cabral Collection:
Double Wall Mug, 12oz. – ₱1,295
Stainless Steel Tumbler, 16oz. – ₱1,595
Acrylic Tumbler, 16oz. – ₱895
LOQI Tote Bag – ₱595
Starbucks X Patrick Cabral Paper Card (Initial activation amount of ₱1,000)
Available in stores starting June 9, 2020. Product availability may vary per store.
You may also like:
- Roommate the Series ห้องนี้พี่ให้นาย (2020)
- WeTV announced New Three BL Series
- #GMMTVxAISPLAY: I’m Tee, Me Too and Thonhon Chonlathee
- Dew the Movie (Let’s Go Together) ดิว ไปด้วยกันนะ – Thai BL Film (2019)
- Oxygen the Series – ออกซิเจน เดอะซีรีส์ – ดั่งลมหายใจ (2020)
- Love of Siam – รักแห่งสยาม (2007)